[time-nuts] Is there any IRIG-B hardware decoders available?

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 15 02:26:34 EDT 2013

You could also download the specification :-)
Sync is a requirement, IRIG STANDARD 200-04 says,
 3.2.10 Amplitude Modulated Carrier. A standard sine wave carrier frequency to be amplitude modulated by a time code is synchronized to have positive-going, zero-axis crossings coincident with the leading edges of the modulating code bits. A mark-to-space ratio of 10:3 is standard with a range of 3:1 to 6:1
.

Robert G8RPI.