[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt, any easy way to create 500 MHz reference from one?

Richard Solomon w1ksz at earthlink.net
Wed May 15 11:16:59 EDT 2013

There are a number of phase-locked oscillators over on the "evil empire"
that might do,
but if you need exactly 500 MHz, you might not find that one so easily.

I found one that had outputs of 72.5, 725 and 7,975 MHz that locks to my
GPSDO. Very
useful for checking Frequency Counters, Service Monitors and the like.

73, Dick, W1KSZ