[time-nuts] Mounting Suggestions for Morion MV89A

Frederick Bray fwbray at mminternet.com
Fri May 17 16:19:05 EDT 2013

I just received my first Morion MV89A.  It came attached to a piece of
the original PC board.

I wonder how others have mounted theirs.  One option seems to be to get
a piece perf board (perhaps with solder pads).  Another might be to
leave it on the original PC board since that seems to have a nice ground
plane and enough of the board remaining around the edges to mount the
whole thing on stand-offs.  I could remove the dozen or so capacitors
and resistors on the original board.

I am thinking of using at least one of these in an existing piece of
equipment, so something simple is desirable.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Fred Bray