[time-nuts] FE-5680A control programs

Fabio Eboli FabioEb at quipo.it
Fri May 24 11:15:19 EDT 2013

Here the last revision for the interface script:
http://pastebin.com/rVuDK3py
This is an example of data logging using the previous
functions:
http://pastebin.com/H9sMT1GP

I had somewhere also a script that put out
nice real time graphs from the logged data,
see matplotlib, numpy, etc...

Hope this helps.

I'm sorry I cannot keep working with Rb,
(busy looking for new job now, no luck
so far...) but if there are any questions
I will try to answer as far as I can :)

Ciao!

Il 2013-05-24 14:06 Ziggy9 ha scritto:
> A few months ago Fabio Eboli posted some Python functions that might
> be useful. I haven't used or tested them myself, but they might be of
> interest. Still up on pastebin at
>
> http://pastebin.com/download.php?i=VpZVuw0t
>
> I don't know if Fabio has done any further work on this but perhaps
> he'll chime in here.
>
> Paul
>
> On May 24, 2013, at 0:22, Chris Albertson <albertson.chris at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> You have been collecting programs?  I did not know there were any to
>> collect.  Do you have a list?   I don't have much use for a .exe file
>> but
>> is your are source codes available that would be great.
>>

>> On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 4:44 PM, EB4APL <eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Since I bought my FE-5680A (10 MHz, 1 PPS variety), I have been
>>> collecting
>>> control programs for it and keeping then in reserve.  Now that I'm
>>> going to
>>> box it with a distribution amp I tried some of them, first of all to
>>> adjust
>>> the frequency against the GPS.  I used Bob Campbel's VK4XV
>>> "Fe5680Calibrator.exe" with good results.  I have other programs
>>> which
>>> interrogates the device and shows the hex dumps, but I would like to
>>> know
>>> if there is a windows program that allows to send other that the