[time-nuts] Selecting a Microcontroller

Brent Gordon time-nuts at adobe-labs.com
Mon May 27 12:24:34 EDT 2013

Registration is required; that's the price you pay for a "free" course.
Once registered, you click on the title of each day's class to go to
that class.  Near the top of the page is a heading "Special Educational
Materials" with a link to "Today's Slide Deck" underneath.  Click the
link to download the presentation, open the presentation, then start the
audio player on the class page.

Some of the classes are really good, Jon Titus for example.

Brent