[time-nuts] NTP Clock suggestions?

James Harrison james at talkunafraid.co.uk
Tue May 28 11:52:42 EDT 2013

On 28/05/13 16:40, Chris Albertson wrote:
> Next simplest is to use a small LCD computer monitor or a cheap Android
> tablet.

For a local student radio station I used some £8 LED matrix boards
(display modules + drivers). Two of them daisy-chained was plenty for
very readable time, four got you time and date. I had it driven by an
Arduino from a PC but on something like the Beaglebone Black or possibly
even the RPi, it should be trivial to drive from the PC directly. There
are -loads- of modules/boards like these out there! Never got around to
measuring accuracy at the sub-second side of things but it was wholly
accurate enough for radio timings.
--
Cheers,
James Harrison