[time-nuts] 9390 GPS RX

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Wed May 29 11:58:05 EDT 2013

Uh, well. No one told me about the heatsink thing :)

I am using a HP5370B.
I am comparing to my best GPSDO.
For instance my 5x Z3805A's get down to the low -12's after 1 hour.

4.7e-11 at 1 hour 12 minutes.

Do you think the FRK is ready to go back in the 9390 :)
I hope so, I like that 9390 and I want it in my rack :)

-marki