[time-nuts] 3GHZ Extender for HP 53131A and 53132A

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri Nov 8 18:49:50 EST 2013

I suppose this might be a bit off topic, but for those of us with  these HP
counters there's been very good deal running on 3GHz extender boards on
Ebay for the past few weeks.

These aren't HP originals but they are new plug 'n play alternatives,
certainly a very good clone, and excellent value at $98 BIN, or with  an auction
option starting at $75 if you fancy your luck.
The current auction, if not already sold, is number  111210845150.

Usual disclaimer, I have no vested interest other than as a happy customer,
 and he doesn't seem to need much help from me to sell them anyway:-), but
I  thought some others here might be interested.

I bought one last week, shipping from Poland to the UK took just  a few
days, and was sufficiently impressed to buy another one earlier this  evening,
and no I probably didn't really need one, let alone two, but they are  very
nice:-)

At 1000 MHz, the highest frequency I can generate right now, I've  measured
the channel 3 input sensitivity as -50dBm with a sinusoidal  signal.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR