[time-nuts] Morion MV89 and LTC6957

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Nov 9 03:03:44 EST 2013

On Fri, 8 Nov 2013 16:55:29 +0100
HagaaarTheHorrible <hagaaar587plus7 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Doesn't sound too good I'm afraid... in addition to the shipping issues, I wonder if it was the right decision to use this OCXO...
> Are there any "low phase noise" OCXO available (preferably from stock) from more "conventional" sellers? (i.e. distributors/online shops based in US or EU)

The Oscilloquartz 8663 has been superseeded by a newer version.
Unfortunately, since they redesigned their webpages, i cannot find
the OCXOs listed anywhere anymore (only the 8607 shows up).

But you can contact them directly. The Oscilloquartz sales departement
is very helpfull, even towards hobbists.

			Attila Kinali

--
1.) Write everything down.
2.) Reduce to the essential.