[time-nuts] EG&G Rb ts-rfs circa 1999 anyone have info please

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 18:39:54 EST 2013

I have 2 of these and Bobs thread had me take a look to see if I could help
him.
Unfortunately a different model.
But figured I would ask if anyone had any details on these units. There is
a label on the side that describes the pins and they do indeed work. It
seems in the old days EG&G did a lot of development work. There are various
patents and I think EG&G may have been considered fairly high quality.
Space and military.
Thanks for anything you may have or know.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL