[time-nuts] EG&G RFS-10-7 output selection

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 18:35:45 EST 2013

Looked at my egg and its a TS-RFS circa 1999
One end does appear that it would have been bolted to something.
But it could as easily be the chassis mount as anything no real clue.
But easy enough to leverage the 5 holes to attach to an aluminium
plate/rack panel.
Sorry its not the same model Bob.
Regards
Paul