[time-nuts] Mains frequency (Tom Van Baak)

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Sun Nov 17 11:14:01 EST 2013

John says:

"However I would most humbly point out that the cost of software is not
zero if the time-nutter places any value on his or her time."
Might I point out that the needs and goals of the hobbyist and the professional are often at odds?  The professional needs a solution.  The hobbyist needs a hobby.  It's not that the hobbyist's time is worth nothing.  In fact, the hobbyist's time pursuing his endeavor is worth everything.  It's the whole point of doing it in the first place.  I suspect that that's where the OP is at in his project to measure mains frequency.

Bob - AE6RV