[time-nuts] Strange 100ns jumps on Motorola M12+T

Stephan Sandenbergh ssandenbergh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 08:31:28 EST 2013

Hi,

Bjorn, it is good to know such splitter devices exist. This is really neat.

I'm using the built-in offset function of the M12+, and not an offset
generator. I'm currently redoing the measurement to see if it has similar
issues. And yes, I was also interested to see what would happen at other
offsets. And, if all of them would do it. I'll post when I get the results.

At the moment, I don't have something stable to serve as reference for the
53131As so I use the 10MHz output of the one as reference for the other. At
least they are locked together.