[time-nuts] DIY antenna

Alain2_4GBC alain2.bouchet at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 21 12:14:45 EST 2013

Hi Dave,
your antenna is somehow surprising to me.
If you do not want to have a large band of frequencies, you can adapt the
two loops of this QFH (in the band of doppler effect naturally), at the same
GPS frequency; if think this will improve the gain.
I do not see how do you realised the isolation of the hot point of the
loops. All seems to me made of copper...
Alain
F4GBC
i apologies for my bad english.