[time-nuts] Off-Topic Question -- German Composition Resistors

Brucekareen at aol.com Brucekareen at aol.com
Thu Nov 21 21:09:13 EST 2013

My sincere thanks to those who responded to my request for help.

The link to a chart provided by Ernie allowed me to recognize I was
looking at five-stripe resistors with three significant figure stripes  followed
by a multiplier stripe and spaced a little further away a red stripe
indicating two-percent tolerance.  Otherwise, they looked like conventional
1/4-watt composition resistors.

I have never encountered five stripe resistors before!

Bruce