[time-nuts] A readl atomic wristwatch

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Tue Oct 1 20:10:51 EDT 2013

Hey Hal,

Symetricom need sales and investment in this product, to get back the R&D costs.
I believe this is the first Gen?
If they get the volume the price has to drop.

However, It is a bit sucky marketing can get away with that.
I wonder if they have good and bad CSAC a la Crystal oscillators or I haven't grasped the importance of this yet :)

--marki