[time-nuts] A readl atomic wristwatch

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Wed Oct 2 10:37:28 EDT 2013

Dave,

I think that is the point. Until someone spoils it and brings the Symmetricom spec sheet and proves that wwvb watches are actually more accurate over some months :)

Now it would have been truly impressive if they had actually taken the csac itself apart and re-assembled it to be say half the original size (there is a lot of unused space in the package)...

With the right tools that is certainly possible.

Bye,
Said

Sent From iPhone