[time-nuts] Bell Labs ad 1952

Gerald Chafee gchafee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 16:29:13 EDT 2013

I still have one of those 100kHz crystals in a glass tube "Octal" socket. I
do not have the room that has 600 vacuum tubes operating and keeping the
room within 2 degrees. That is too large to be used for my "outer over"
where the currently shown "inner oven" is being kept to 1/100th of a degree.

I will stick with a HP 10811 and a FE 5680A

And for those people staring at the clock in the window wearing winter
coats - get a life, it is just a clock, and not the accurate one - probably
synced through the AC line power's 60 HZ!.