[time-nuts] Pendulum CNT91 with TimeLab

M Guibert matthieu.guibert at ec-lyon.fr
Tue Oct 15 08:18:57 EDT 2013

Hi there,

Just discovered your postes today.

I am also getting trouble with a tektronics FCA3100 in talk only mode.

I'm using NI Labview and NI GPIB. While it works fine to get measures as up
as 1000measure/s using FETCH, I'd like to have the talk only mode activated?
So far, what is not working is the following commands :

CONF:FREQ 1E7,1
FREQ:REGR OFF
FORM:BORD NORM
FORM:TINF 0
FORMAT PACK
ACQ:APER
TRIG:COUNT 1
ARM:COUN INF
SYST:TALK ON
INIT:CONT ON

Then, I get no data with the next read instruction. I don't even know if the
data are staored elsewhere in on of the memory segment of the apparatus...

Getting help on this would be great.

I'll also tell you as soon as I find something...

regards,

Matthieu