[time-nuts] beta tester needed: hp5370 processor replacement project

John Seamons jks at jks.com
Fri Oct 25 09:50:20 EDT 2013

Since I'm getting a bunch of replies let me ask that you please answer a question in your emails.

Please indicate:
	1. Just publish the gerbers and source and I'll deal with it myself.
	2. I want to buy a blank PCB (no components).
	3. I want to buy a finished PCB and I'll buy the BBB, plug it in and download the software myself.
	4. I want to buy a finished PCB that includes the BBB pre-loaded with the software.

I'm not intending to make any profit on this. And I'd welcome any help.
Thanks.