[time-nuts] Surface Mount OCXO Questions

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Oct 30 20:52:55 EDT 2013

Hi

Consider that microvolts matter on the EFC. Unless you have a separate return for the oven current it’s going to be tough to keep everything separate. One might  ask “why no separate return”. Well when you design one in, and then go look at people’s layouts - you might as well not have designed it in …..

Bob