[time-nuts] Synthesizers

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Tue Sep 3 17:32:32 EDT 2013

The one mix and match synth I've not got working is my HP 5100B/5110B. It
came to me for the price of about 15 gallons of gas, and day on the road.
Was stored in a unheated shop for at least two decades, if not three. Why
have one ? .. Goes with the GR1161, 1162, (No 1164 or 68 yet), PTS 160,
Monsanto 3100A, Fluke 6160B, etc.