[time-nuts] GPS-18, Windows, NTP & Lat Lon

brent evers brent.evers at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 21:47:56 EDT 2013

Wouldn't turning off ntp drive it nuts?

At the risk of throwing out the bone head answer and assuming this isn't
going on your next space craft, you could just split the GPS serial (my
quick google showed the 18 to be the serial unit vs usb) signal and run a
copy to another comm port..

Yeah - I'm pretty sure you had already thrown that idea out..

Brent