[time-nuts] GPS-18, Windows, NTP & Lat Lon

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 10:35:30 EDT 2013

Jim,

You should be able to piggyback a second serial port in parallel with the one used by NTP (just the Rx line and ground) and use any NMEA decoder.
It does not even have to be the same computer.

I have a quick NMEA decoder for Windows I wrote some time ago somewhere.

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.