[time-nuts] GPS outage?

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Fri Sep 6 00:23:19 EDT 2013

Hello All,

Not to go off on a tangent here but are there 'time nuts' distributed
around the globe in such a way as we'd know about an outage?

One good hiccup by the Sun and it could cause an outage - correct?  (
http://www.spaceweather.com)

It wasn't so long ago we were told the Iridium 'Flares' were all that were
left of Motorola's project and now you can go buy a phone here:
http://iridium.com/default.aspx

Regards,
John W.