[time-nuts] LPRO questions...

Alan Kamrowski II alank2 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 6 12:48:56 EDT 2013

Hi Magnus,

Well, I went ahead and tried this again - 400 C, bulb spinning, back end of
bulb upwards, 75 seconds.  Kept the bulb in the same direction until it
cooled.  Lamp voltage did not go up, in fact it seemed to return back to
3.5V from 3.7V, but the lock time went down.  It was running just over 5
minutes to lock (5m 7s), but it has now locked twice at 4m 7s and 4m 15s...
I'm going to stop messing with it before I break it!!!!

Thanks,

Alan