[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 22:03:51 EDT 2013

OK I will comment
I believe the bridges intention is to allow either a plus or minus dc
system with respect to ground. Clever. However the cap jus past it looks
pretty beefy and then there is an additional one beyond that so looks like
ac is a possibility. Check the diode bridge specs though to insure a
reasonable PIV
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL