[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

quartz55 quartz55 at hughes.net
Sat Sep 7 17:02:53 EDT 2013

Well, I'm still trying to figure out this LH program, I didn't know there were commands in it.  I guess that's what all those / things are?  Second time I powered it up, it didn't turn red, but did go into blinking green.  As far as I can read the LH, it looks like the satellites are listed on the left center and the green ones are the ones it sees? I only have 2 green ones.  I moved the antenna to a less tree covered spot but had to add another 30-50' of coax.  At least the time corresponds with my "atomic' clock now, so maybe I'm getting somewhere.  I powering it up again now.  I'll look at those commands and see if I can make any sense of them.

Thanks