[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Sun Sep 8 19:05:50 EDT 2013

Dave, When you kick off LH "Auto tune OSC parameters" LH changes the elevation mask too.
Oh yeah I was going to say, 3.63e-12 is getting awfully close to e-13, good stuff.
Bob will tell you it's all pretty much mumbo jumbo past that point, you have one tight GPSDO now.

And I seem to have all this back to front,, Is yours the new single board units (GPTSM) or do you have the GPSR?

The GPSR has 1PPS but the GPTSM has even second only.
(@ http://www.ko4bb.com/manuals/index.php?dir=05)_GPS_Timing/Nortel_GPS )
Its all clear as mud anyway, I bet there is 1PPS lurking on there somewhere.
Some OEM could not live without it..

Check heathmsc.cpp for the fun cookies, let's be frank, life's too much of a drag without some fun :)
Even if the fun is your little brother being eaten by the pigs (whatever that means ;)
And to be Frank, I'd have to change my name (Boom-Boom)

--marki