[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

quartz55 quartz55 at hughes.net
Tue Sep 10 10:00:34 EDT 2013

OK, I believe you Mark.  I do wonder why the DAC and OSC traces on Authur's unit are much smaller than mine though.  Seem to be in the same units.  I'll check it in a month or so.

I was thinking last night that it wouldn't be much to move the antenna over to where it's open straight up and to the south too.  It's blocked a bit to the east and west though, not much I can do about that unless I get it up about 80'.

Wow, 200' huh.  If that's the case, I can move that antenna around over by the property line which is only about 100' from the room.  Trouble is it's completely in the trees there.  Maybe I should just pay a surveyor and be done with it.  I've got a couple other property lines I need marked too and they're more like a half mile away.

Dave