[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 11:40:20 EDT 2013

Re the time constant, the only way of changing it I'm aware of is with  the
& command, have you tried "e" to save the current configuration?

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

quartz55 at hughes.net writes:

Mine's  reporting 6 places too.  I get these 'big' variations, but it only
moves  from 38.7 to 41.7 C.  Is this pretty normal?

Also how do I set the  time constant, I can't find it anywhere except if I
do the &a command but  it resets back to 100s with a new start.

Dave