[time-nuts] 82357B GPIB USB from China

cfo xnews3 at luna.dyndns.dk
Tue Sep 10 16:04:05 EDT 2013

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 18:19:09 +0000, cfo wrote:

> I'm currently playing around with a Beiming GPIB adapter under
> linux-gpib.
> I'm using the SVN version , and i haven't detected any problems yet...
> http://tinyurl.com/prncq7w
>
> I have 2 firmware types , an i2c eeprom image , and an uploadable
> firmware (like the real Agilent).

Ohh just to elaborate ...

I use linux-gpib from SVN (under Debian-7 and Mint-14)
and
I got a new test firmware from Beiming (not released yet)

The Beiming didn't work with the Agilent firmware from linux-gpib site.
So they made one that would behave like the one from Agilent under linux.

It seems like linux-gpib has just been updated to Ver 3.18

CFO