[time-nuts] 82357B GPIB USB from China

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Tue Sep 10 16:41:49 EDT 2013

I don't know how much expertise there is here, or whether this should be moved to the HP Agilent board, but the chips inside this thing hidden under the black goo are as follows: CY7C68013A, NAT9914BPL, DS75162AWM, and DS75160AWM.  It also has some "secret components" under goo but I didn't bother scraping it off.  They look like probably surface mount resistors and caps.

Anyway, if there is any guidance here on what driver and/or firmware combination would probably work on Linux, I'd appreciate hearing it.

Bob - AE6RV