[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

quartz55 quartz55 at hughes.net
Wed Sep 11 08:42:20 EDT 2013

I set the temp scale to 250m°C/div last night and it remained steady for quit a while, but then it started the jumping again.  It seems to jump on 1° increments, like from 37.750 to 38.749 in less than 1 minute, but there are step variations during the 1°  movements.  So what you're saying is it won't affect the freq stab or adev?  And yes the room temp is quite stable, it's about 1/2 underground to 3 sides and the A/C runs most of the time this time of year.  I guess it's not worth hounding the seller about it if the others he has are just like it.  It's just a matter of if I want to replace the chip.  Looks like they're up to DS1620S by now.

I'm not going to worry about it for now.  But I am going to move the antenna over to where it sees the sky without the trees this morning before it gets to 90°.

Dave