[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 13:10:59 EDT 2013

Dave

With your GPS Antenna sitting underneath all those multipath reflectors (the
other antenna's above it),
That is far from optimal from a time-nut standpoint if you are trying to get
the best performance possible.
Should strive for no metal or reflective surfaces above the GPS antenna in
any direction.

ws