[time-nuts] FE-5680A Voltage?

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu Sep 12 23:11:38 EDT 2013

Thanks for the input Orin!  I'm trying to keep this from turning into the monumental effort my GPSDO had turned into, at least for the moment.  So it's going to have to accept whatever the buckboard gives it, unless that's not enough.  I just want to see what kind accuracy my GPSDO gives on the scope.  Later on, I'll give it a decent place to live.

Bob