[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Fri Sep 13 07:04:59 EDT 2013

Hi

Unless you have it shipped in, that's pretty much the situation everywhere. I have several lifetime supply spools of this and that. Some of them I bought new. Others I picked up at garage sales, still with a lifetime supply of cable on the spool. Oddly enough some were replacements for other "lifetime" supplies that got used up….

Bob