[time-nuts] Example of clocks interlocking with each other

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Fri Sep 13 22:39:40 EDT 2013

If 99 out of 100 metronomes were slower than the one fast one, I don't think it would rule.  I think you're overlooking the fact that this is a "greatest moving mass rules" case.  Notice that the board they're resting on moves.  This changes the speed of the pendulums as they move.  It can either slow the fewer ones down, or speed the fewer ones up.

Bob