[time-nuts] Req: Decent GPS Antenna Active/Passive Recommendation

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Sun Sep 15 04:57:15 EDT 2013

Hello David,

Thanks for the pic!

Well, I need something that I can put outside, in the weather, with my
verticals, and other antennas.  I am a Ham radio enthusiast, and I want
something I can properly mount and can be an all-weather device and can
live happily 'in the farm' so to speak.

I should have been more specific.

Thanks Again,
John Westmoreland