[time-nuts] Req: Decent GPS AntennaActive/Passive Recommendation

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Mon Sep 16 21:43:49 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

While we're on the subject - not to get too far off on a tangent - I have
been doing 'web-research' on this - but can someone recommend a great site
or reference for the specifications of the GPS signaling sent down by a GPS
satellite?  For instance, I learned that PPS for a military satellite and a
civilian satellite are not the same thing.  PPS meaning Precise Positioning
Service.

Thanks and 73's,
John
AJ6BC (Ham call sign)