[time-nuts] Decent GPS Antenna Active/PassiveRecommendation

Gerald Chafee gchafee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 18:00:40 EDT 2013

Oh - sorry - did not mean it that way.

I wants to let you know you can talk to them and they will work with you
(and sometimes get a better deal if you write a check and can wait ).

Glad to see what you have done - I am just starting back in the precise
time work, but I used to work in USAF with precise time with Loran C. Guess
that is gone (for now :) ).

Jerry