[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

quartz55 quartz55 at hughes.net
Fri Sep 20 09:36:21 EDT 2013

I may also look into a DIY choke ring for my antenna.  With the large pole I have now, it will be no problem to put a rather large ground plane under the antenna if that will help.  I'll do some searching on that.

I'll keep the thing running, but I may have to switch it at some point if I get a smaller PS.  We have plenty outages here, so I may look into a UPS of some sort but I have a rather large generator that I always turn on after about 1/2 hour or so.

80% through the 48 hour survey.  I also ordered 150' of RG-11/underground.

Thanks,
Dave