[time-nuts] new GPSDO kit

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 20:45:22 EDT 2014

I mean no disrespect to anyone here. Jacksonlabs makes some very fine
components. Brookes comment was spot on. What happens etc. I did run out to
the site and take a quick read. The short piece I read did not have a lot
of specifics or I simply missed them. It is low power and thats quite a
plus, but has to also take into account how it behaves without GPS.
Hopefully others will comment.
So looking at the price I know that I have seen used Tbolts all over the
place up to at least $350 or more. Same for the HPs and they have lots of
miles on them.
I suspect some comparison to those technologies would be helpful in
appreciating whats being offered.
Look at the fast turn around Said did. A time-nut says how about a discount
and there you go a discount.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL