[time-nuts] M12+T module questions

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 21:51:51 EDT 2014

The data connector is a standard 0.05 inch double row of male headers.
These are common but not nearly so common as the 0.1" type. I used a 2032
coin cell battery and holder I un-soldered from an dead PC motherboard.
 Even a coin cell will last its shelf life at least.

You will need to level shift the serial data to/from the MT12 if you want
to connect it to a PC.

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Jim Miller <jim at jtmiller.com> wrote:

> Received my M12+T and would like to gather parts to get it running and
> tested.
>
> I've looked through the manual for a battery type description and couldn't
> find one. Anyone know of a part number for the onboard battery I could
> reference?
>
> Also looking for a mating cable/connector for the 10pin header.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jim ab3cv

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California