[time-nuts] Acam TDC's

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 20:14:46 EDT 2014

Angus
Yes I did a fast check and couldn't find anyone in the US that seemed to
carry it. The eval kit looks nice but will speculate its quite costly.
That said I could see some uses for it like you say it has some things
built in to eliminate false triggers and such. Just need to know if $1.59
or $159 each.
Cheap chips I may play with.
Regards
Paul.