[time-nuts] Acam TDC's

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Mon Apr 7 13:41:57 EDT 2014

Here is the answer from the US Distributor. I won't be following up,  Thanksgiving plate already.  If I were buying, I'd get it from the Chinese? 5 for $70
Don

Thank you for your inquiry. May I please get your company name, location and contact information? We have several Sales Managers that handle North America and we can send you a formal quotation, however, the price of the TDC GP22-EVAL-KIT is $999.00. As far as the chips go, the following represent the price breaks:

1-9          $24.90
10-49     $20.66
50-99     $16.45
100-249$13.44
250         $11.76

The delivery is 2-3 weeks ARO if we do not have inventory.

Best Regards,

Jim Kunz

Jim Kunz
National Sales Manager