[time-nuts] GPS tick compared to WWVB and WWV ?

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 01:48:33 EDT 2014

But the first question I have do all GPS receivers essentially tick at the
same time within the 1 ms range.
I assume they do for both navigation and time transfer.
[]
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL

Paul,

Of the few I've tested, the PPS signal has been at the same time within the
1 microsecond range when locked, and perhaps just even within  the same 100
nanosecond range (at the extremes of variation).  Typically better, of
course.

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu