[time-nuts] 74HCT9046A Max. Operating Frequency

Alexander Pummer alexpcs at ieee.org
Tue Apr 29 20:53:59 EDT 2014

Hi Magnus
if you do not need to use the VCO  of the 74CHXX46, just the phase
detector you could find better device at Analog Devices like the AD9901
and many others and you could use higher comparation frequency to, here
is how to do it:
http://www.microwavejournal.com/articles/21968-synthesizers-looking-beyond-the-basics
with higher comparation frequency you will have less headache because of
the spurious in the VCO spectrum

73
Alex

>>> Magnus