[time-nuts] Lamp for FRK Rubidium Needed

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sun Aug 10 08:45:58 EDT 2014

Hi,

If I am understanding you correctly, you seem to think that
a rubidium cell standard is a primary reference?

The rubidium cell standard is not a primary reference.  Before
you use it as a reference, you need to compare/calibrate it to a
primary standard, such as a cesium beam.  Then, like a quartz
crystal, you can adjust your rubidium to the primary standard.

-Chuck Harris