[time-nuts] VLF Phase-tracking receivers.

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Sun Aug 10 14:54:06 EDT 2014

Unless on what you were working on it had a different meaning, MSK means
"Minimal Shift Keying". It is still a PSK modulation of any order, however
the transition between significant phase locations is not instantaneous,
but, shaped in various ways to smooth the transition. This results in a
waveform that has a minimal AM component which then consequently reduces
spectral regrowth when amplified by a non-linear amplifier. Allows for
closer channel spacing, and is generally nicer, at the expense of additional
complexity. 73 - Mike

Mike B. Feher, EOZ Inc.
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731